Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Rural area
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Sound discrimination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.