Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Private sector
- Prepare journal entry
- Manage accounts receivable
- Manage accounts payable
- Open and close books for auditors
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Invoice clients
- Conduct credit and collections
- Freight rating
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- Perform general office duties
- Prepare reports
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.