family worker - home care
Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.