Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Private sector
- Willing to relocate
- Prepare general ledger
- Manage accounts receivable
- Manage accounts payable
- Prepare payroll
- Invoice clients
- Conduct credit and collections
- Costing and budgeting
- Prepare income tax
- Perform foreign currency exchange
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- Perform general office duties
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Prepare reports
Computer and technology knowledge
- Word processing software
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Bookkeeping and accounting
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.