Source: Job Bank
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Pharmacy or drugstore
- Rural area
- On-site customer service
- In shop
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise
Type of product
- Lamps and lighting fixtures
- Furniture and house furnishings
- Food and food products
- Cosmetics and toiletries
- Nutrition and health products
- Office supplies
Art or fashion design experience
Area of specialization
Training specialization (creative and performing arts)
- Art or graphic arts
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.