early childhood educator (ECE)
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.