Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Perform data entry
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Paramedical services coverage
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.