Source: Job Bank
50% commission per sale
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Pet grooming shop
- Anal glands treatment
- Clean and disinfect cages, pens, aquariums, kennels, runs, stall and enclosures
- Keep records of animals treated
- Pet clipping and styling
- Ear cleaning
- Flea baths
- Nail clipping
- Show clipping
- Teeth cleaning
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Master Groomer certification
- Pet first aid course
- Pet Grooming Certificate
Type of pets groomed
- All breeds of dogs
- Domestic animals/pets (cats, kittens, puppies, dogs, etc.)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 16 to 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.