grounds maintenance labourer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Landscape contractor
- Landscape maintenance
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cut grass
- Rake and collect refuse
- Remove litter and garbage
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Sweep debris and remove snow from streets, sidewalks, building grounds and other areas, and load snow and debris into carts or trucks
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.