Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.