personal care aide - home care
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Care for pets
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Persons with physical disabilities
Security and safety
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 18 hours bi-weekly
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.