live-in caregiver - seniors
Source: Job Bank
Fort McMurray, AB
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 175 hours per month
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Dim Sum
- Japanese cuisine
- Caribbean and Latin American cuisine
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Reference required
- Public transportation is available
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Piece work
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.