quality assurance manager - food processing
Source: Job Bank
$35.00 to $47.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review technical projects and programs
- Consult and advise clients
- Manage contracts
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.