alarm system technician
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- On-site customer service
- Various locations
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning
- Repair or replace defective or worn parts and components
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
Area of work experience
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.