Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.