sales supervisor - retail
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.)
- 3-4 people
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.