Source: Job Bank
$17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Anal glands treatment
- Clean and disinfect cages, pens, aquariums, kennels, runs, stall and enclosures
- Maintain and order supplies
- Flea baths
- Nail clipping
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Veterinary assistant course
- Domestic animals/pets (cats, kittens, puppies, dogs, etc.)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.