Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Retail business
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Provide customer service
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
- Supervise work of other buyers
- 3-4 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
Specialization/experience (business sales and services)
- Merchandise needs analysis
- Product selection
- Merchandising or window
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.