food and beverage services attendant
Source: Job Bank
King's Point, NL
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- or equivalent experience
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Provide customer service
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.