food counter attendant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Package take-out food
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Take customers' orders
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.