cook, ethnic foods
Source: Job Bank
$18.50 to $23.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Cantonese cuisine
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.