food counter attendant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.