security guard supervisor
Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.