Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.