community health nurse
Source: Job Bank
$28.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Will train
- Home care and visiting care agency
- Hospital or home for the aged
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Nursing home/home for the aged
- Physician's office
- Private clinic
- Public or community health centre
- Retirement home
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
- Collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care
- Deliver health education programs
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician
- Manage home care cases
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- Participate in community needs assessment and program development
- Provide nursing care
- Provide supportive counselling and life skills programming
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- On the road job
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.