Source: Job Bank
Campbell River, BC
$30.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- General manufacturing
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
Equipment and machinery experience
- Boring machines
- Drill presses
- Engine lathes
- Milling machines
- Sawing machine
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.