Source: Job Bank
$27.50 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Provide customer service
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.