daycare worker assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Child care centre
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Security and safety
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Vulnerable sector check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Manual dexterity
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.