social policy researcher
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Business and/or industry
- Non-governmental organization
- Conduct research
- Counsel individuals on daily-life issues
- Develop questionnaires for social survey research
- Conduct surveys and analyze data
- Compile and interpret statistics on social issues and policy research
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Policy research and development
- Client focus
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Remote work available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.