Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Office building
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.