Source: Job Bank
$16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.