Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Private sector
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Train staff
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Perform data entry
- Advise senior management
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Project
- Social Media
- Google Docs
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
- Project management
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.