chef de partie
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment
- Golf course
- Create new recipes
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.