Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Manage contracts
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Conduct research
- Perform data entry
- Oversee payroll administration
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.