Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations
- Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications needs
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
- Co-ordinate sub-contracting
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.