office administrative assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Train other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Manage contracts
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.