Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Train other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.