child caregiver - private home
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
- Public transportation is available
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.