Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks
- Load and unload goods
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- AZ class license
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.