Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Willing to relocate
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- Hand fold and bag shirts, sheets and other articles
- Assemble and bag finished articles
- Check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- Record damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles
- Provide customer service
Type of experience
- Dry cleaning (general)
Equipment and machinery experience
- Washing machines
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Wellness program
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.