data entry clerk
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.