Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.