Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Develop promotional materials
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.