child caregiver - private home
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Care for pets
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is not available
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Subsidised public transportation
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.