Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 37.5 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Body care/treatments
- Permanent hair removal
- Provide general information to customers on beauty products
- Advise on beauty products suited to customers' colouring and skin type
- Exfoliation treatments
- Laser hair removal
- Provide hair weaving treatments for customers
- Apply make-up on customers
- Body piercing
- Spider vein treatments
- Perform cashiering duties
- Provide product demonstrations
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Sell establishments products
- Skin care
- Skin peels
Area of work experience
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.