store manager - retail
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week