Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Fast food
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Balance cash and record sales
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.