child care live-in caregiver
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Emergency child care first aid and CPR
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.