specialty food buyer
Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
$45,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- International marketing
- Sales, distribution and marketing operations, general
- or equivalent experience
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
- Visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Specialization/experience (business sales and services)
- Market analysis
Security and safety
- Valid passport
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.