professional services manager - business services
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Market business services
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Plan and direct research
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.